Thursday, July 24, 2008

Expecting Emma...

Today is Thursday 24 July and we are almost 38 weeks pregnant...
I am expecting my first little one, a baby girl we decided to give the precious name of Emma :) and we cannot wait to meet her!! I stopped working last week Friday (exiting with a 24-hour shift!) and now we are rested and ready for action!

Up to now I had a really 'easy' pregnancy, and have nothing to complain about aside from the 'normal' niggles (being huge and uncomfortable!). We are planning a normal delivery, and quite excited about it except for the unpredictability which is, at times, a bit unnerving... I really hope that we won't have to wait until the expected date (which is around the 8th of August)...
This is me with my huge belly ;) ...


And this is me with my three sisters (pic taken at my baby-shower)...

Hopefully I'll be able to post pics of the little monkey really soon :) until then you'll have to be content with 'the belly'...

Will keep you up to date with any news!

No comments: