Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year!

It is the 1st of January 2009.
I cannot believe that 2008 is officially history now...
it was a big year...

I am busy with resolutions and 'bucket lists' ;) more because I am a 'list-person' than anything else, hehe.
Some of my plans (some more challenging/interesting than others)...

- Swim the Midmar Mile (February)
- Pass the Diploma in Child Health (March)
- Run and finish my 3rd Comrades Marathon (May)
- Plan a very exciting mini-holiday or two ;)
- Watch a performance of 'The Parlotones'
- Make a VERY concerted effort to study a little bit every day, and read up on my clinical cases
- Create at least one (but preferably a few) scrapbook pages each month
- and of course, spend as much quality time as possible with my hubby and my little monkey...
... just a few quick ideas.

I wanted to upload some b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l pictures of Emma on Christmas day, but unfortunately my computer is saying 'NO'! Hopefully soon!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
(or as they say where I work, 'Compliments of the Season to you and your family!')

No comments: