Thursday, November 27, 2008

News update

Yes, November is almost gone, December is only a wink of an eye away, and my four months of maternity leave is history. I am still completely in denial about going back to work on Monday, but I suppose I will have to face reality at some stage...

We had a great month. Emma's christening was a wonderfully blessed day, will post the pictures over the weekend. At the moment we are still enjoying our sea-holiday, Emma has had her little toes in the sea (!) and looked too cute for words in her polka-dot bathing costume! I am relaxing, sleeping a lot, read three books in a few days, and generally just savouring the last few days with little Emma...
She is too adorable for words! She laughs, babbles, gurgles, coos, lifts her head, enjoys baby sit-ups, loves going on walks in her stroller, admires the trees outside the window from her car-seat, still sucks her thumb when she thinks we are not watching... I cannot explain the hugeness, the absolute overwhelming love that I feel for this little baby human being!

No comments: