Monday, August 11, 2008

Maybe tomorrow, baby!


Monday the 11th, another week starts with monkey very happy in my tummy! :)


We had a nice quiet weekend, slept late, had a very enjoyable woman's day breakfast with my parents on Saturday, and a proper 'braaivleis en kuier' with all the 'oumas en oupas' to be on Saturday evening. Sunday was just a quiet day at home - definitely (may I say!) our last Sunday as a couple without a monkey...


Tomorrow morning we are going to decide on a game plan. I am definitely not waiting another week...! If the gynae agrees we will try induction (I really really really hope we can give it a shot!) otherwise we will maybe have to go for the c-section option. But we are officially past our date now, and we are ready for action.


So, my friends....

maybe...

when I write my next post...

it will be with baby pics!


Lets hold thumbs please...

No comments: