Wednesday, May 27, 2009

On the road again

Not a hugely important piece of info, but just to say that watching Comrades on TV Sunday was torture. Every fibre of my being wanted to be there, to be running, to be suffering, to once again experience the absolute indescribable awe of the event called the Comrades Marathon.

I think everyone that has ever been part of it knows the feeling.

And on Monday afternoon I was back on the road. Yes, the monkey will still be my first priority, and work will still be busy, and it will be difficult I KNOW, but maybe if I start now, next year's wish will become reality.

So sorry if you find it horribly boring, but from now I'll post a weekly update on how the training is progressing. :) And next year, 30 May - Comrades #3!

1 comment:

Karen Little said...

I would be more than happy to see a weekly running update - it doesn't come as easily tome as it does to you, and I need some motivation. I'm always humbled when I see your goals - all I want todo is finish a marathon, one day...